Centrifugal process pumpOur product range includes a wide range of process centrifugal pump.
Approx. Price: Rs 26,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Model Name/Number||SS 316 Centrifugal Pump|
|Max Flow Rate||6000 GPM|
|Material||SS 316 Investment casting|
|Motor Horsepower||up to 50 hp|
|Temperature||Up to 220 Degree|
|Warranty||1 one year|
|Installation After Sales Service||Yes|
|Cooling Method||As per Application|
|Color||As per Standard|
|Maximum Discharge Flow||300 M3/hr|
|Maximum Head||Up to 150-170 Mtr|
|Type Of End Use||Flanged End|
|Pump Type||Centrifugal Pump|
|I Deal In||New Only|
All these Pumps follow the ANSI Pump Dimensions as well as the ASA 150 Flange Dimensions with raised faces. Investa offers these pumps up to 1200cu.m/hr(6000GPM) and up to 150mts(500ft) of Differential Head. The main constructional features of these pumps are the following:
- Back pull-out Design
- Semi-open Impellers with Back vanes
- Various Stuffing Box options to help variety of Mechanical Seal options.
There are various advantages for the above constructed features.
- The back pull out design helps the user to dismantle the pump without dismantling the Pump Casing from the Suction and Discharge piping. This helps in ease of Maintenance and the regular checks for wear and tear of Pump parts can be easily done.
- The semi-open impeller helps in Slurry and solid handling with a particle size up to 0.5mm and slurry content up to 40 to 50%. This design of impeller also reduces the axial thrust on the bearings ultimately increasing the life of bearings.
- With various Stuffing Box options a large number of Mechanical Seals (Single Mechanical Seal, Double and Tandem Mechanical Seals) can be fitted very easily having more area for heat dissipation for mechanical seals for their better functioning and extended life.
- NIRMALA makes ANSI Pumps can take a designed pressure up to 20kg/sq.cm. and so can give a highly extended life of the pump in various chemical process applications. The variety of Applications where these Investa Pumps are performing over the years now are mentioned here: Pharma and Bulk Drug, Starch and Corn Industry, Mineral Processing, Dyes and Intermediates, Distilleries, Caustic Soda, Pesticides, Fertilizers, Textile, Specialty Chemicals, Steel plants, And other Organic Liquids.
- Production Capacity: 50 nos per month ( Various )
- Delivery Time: With in week ( Various)